Early Educator Guide to Tummy Time
Want to learn more about child development? This course is perfect for all early childhood educators and caregivers who work with children under 6 months old.
Whether you’re looking for ways to help baby get more Tummy Time or just how to make Tummy Time more fun, this course is here to help! Tummy Time is crucial for developing core strength and meeting important milestones so make sure baby doesn’t miss out! Plus, once baby gets used to being on their tummy, it’s all fun and games from there!
Early childhood educators, day care providers, and anyone who works with infants 6 months and younger!
Included in This Course:
- Tummy Time facts and videos that help baby meet milestones.
- Fun and easy tips and games everyone can do.
- Tummy Time abilities by age (weeks to months).
- Ideas to help baby strengthen core muscles and make Tummy Time easier.
Stand Out Features:
- On Demand, self-paced learning course that you can take anytime, anywhere.
- Simply pause and continue from where you left off when you log back in.
- Applicable with all devices, from smartphones to laptops.
You Will Learn:
- What is Tummy Time and why is it important? Discover how it impacts milestones and progression.
- How to do Tummy Time and keep baby engaged.
- Factors that have contributed to a lack of Tummy Time.
- What should Tummy Time abilities look like by age.
- The best toys for Tummy Time, including how to use them.
- How to play Tummy Time games with baby.
- How Tummy Time can help prevent certain medical conditions.
- How to incorporate Tummy Time into your daily routine.
- Different ways to strengthen baby’s muscles to make Tummy Time easier.
- How to get help if you continue to have Tummy Time questions and concerns.
Receive Your Certificate!
After taking this self-paced course and completing a quick knowledge check, you’ll receive a certificate via email acknowledging you are a Tummy Time expert!
Available for Gateways Credit in Illinois.
If you are an early educator in IL you can receive 1 Gateways credit hour. You will need to complete the assessment and score 80% or aboce and complete the survey. Gateways credits are for early educators in the state of IL, some states may accept these credits for CE credit as well. Check with your accrediting body to find out.
Please note access to this course will expire 90 days after purchase.
- A Broadband Internet connection
- Web browser:
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Firefox 2+
- Safari on Mac 1.2+
- Google Chrome
- Apple devices using Safari
- Android devices using Chrome
While not a requirement the course is best viewed using a minimum screen resolution of 1024×768.
If you have any trouble or need technical assistance please email email@example.com.