If you or your pediatrician are uncertain if therapy addresses your child’s needs, we offer a 15-minute screening at no charge. A therapist will observe your child to determine if a comprehensive evaluation is required based on your child’s specific areas of development. Learn more about screenings.
Client Intake Process
- Contact us at 847-729-6220 or email@example.com
- Please be ready to share your child’s needs including your concerns, your child’s level of functions, any mobility aids, special equipment, current services
- We’ll schedule your child’s initial evaluation and potential treatment times
Helping Maximize Insurance Benefits
- We are an in-network provider for Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield PPO, DSCC and TRICARE
- We will work with any insurance provider to help ensure the care your child needs
- Our Billing Department:
- Completes a benefit check as a courtesy to determine coverage for therapy services
- Works with families by informing them of possible financial resources
- Submits insurance claims on your behalf
- Check out these parent testimonials about how we help you meet maximum insurance benefits:
- “We don’t have to send in any insurance paperwork because Pathways’ business office does it for us.” – Pamela H.
- “Pathways has been a major partner in (ensuring coverage for) durable medical equipment and intensive therapy programs.” –Liz D.
- “I don’t worry about insurance coverage because Pathways helps me resolve any therapy insurance coverage issues.” -Jennifer R.
- Click here for a convenient map and driving directions to Pathways Center
Pathways Center, 2591 Compass Road, Suite 100, Glenview, IL 60026 For more information call 1-847-729-6220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.