Career and Volunteer Opportunities
Through supporting clinical mentoring, continuing education and onsite research, Pathways Center provides not only top quality care for its clients, but also exemplary opportunities for career development for the professional staff.
Full-Time Therapists working at Pathways.org benefit from:
- A multidisciplinary team continually striving for excellence and committed to collaboration
- A spacious clinic with the latest therapy equipment and assessment tools
- Chargeability expectation set at 60% to allow for professional growth
- 2+ hours weekly dedicated to staff development
- A personalized professional development program
- The opportunity to participate in clinical research and development of educational materials
- A competitive compensation and benefit plan
Interested in volunteering, observing, or shadowing at our center? Please complete this form. We get many requests and if we are able to accommodate your request someone from our staff will get in touch with you.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
See our careers page for open positions
Please Help Us Help Children Reach Their Fullest Potential!
Pathways Center helps as many as 250 children each week become more fully included in their communities by learning to independently eat, sit, walk, communicate, move and play