Interested in Joining Our Team?
To see open positions at Pathways.org’s Pediatric Clinic in Glenview click below:
Pathways.org has an opportunity for a pediatric physical therapist with considerable clinical expertise. Ideal candidates will have training in NDT and considerable experience treating children with a wide variety of ages and diagnoses.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Physical Therapist – NAME. Please indicate the days and hours you are able to work.
Pathways.org has an exciting opportunity for a Pediatric Occupational Therapist with considerable clinical expertise, who is committed to taking their career to a new level. We are looking for an expert clinician to work at our pediatric multi-disciplinary outpatient rehabilitation facility in Glenview, IL (northern Chicago suburb).
Ideal candidates will have:
- Ability and desire to teach, mentor, and collaborate with others in the field of pediatric therapy
- Advanced certification preferred; NDT, SIPT, DIR, etc.
- Experience treating children with a wide variety of ages and diagnoses
- Current License in the State of Illinois
- Successful graduation from an ACOTE (Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education) accredited program.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST – NAME. Please indicate the days and hours you are able to work.
Pathways.org has an opportunity for a pediatric speech language pathologist with considerable clinical expertise. Ideal candidates will have training in executive function, pediatric feeding and swallowing, oral motor, DIR and considerable experience treating children with a wide variety of ages and diagnoses.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com with the subject line Speech Language Pathologist – NAME. Please indicate the days and hours you are able to work.
To see open positions at Pathways.org’s downtown Chicago office click below:
Pathways.org is a Chicago based nonprofit is seeking an individual to help create digital and print content that is engaging, usable, informative, and sharable. This individual will help to implement a comprehensive content strategy plan to analyze, improve existing content.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Identifying content needs, analyze existing content for improvements
- Designing user-centered content with multimedia elements – pictures, videos, graphics and that is consistent with Pathways.org brand
- Supports the regular measuring and reporting of digital campaign performance and works closely with team for deeper analysis, testing and page optimization.
- Collaboration with team to plan and coordinate content strategies
- Ensuring information is current and making regular updates to keep the site fresh and interesting
- Proactively identifies and recommends desktop and mobile website functionality improvements, and collaborates with on implementation
- Is able to take technical and medical information and rewrite in a fun and engaging way.
- Other duties may be required and assigned by the supervisor.
- 3-5 years experience in content strategy or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience developing website concepts that are graphically interesting and meet online usability, performance and accessibility needs
- Basic understanding of web analytics (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends), pay-per-click advertising , and SEO best practices
- Understanding of current content strategy and communication best practices
- Knowledge of desktop and mobile web content management, usability, photo/image editing, measurement tools and technology associated with digital media required
- Able to present concepts clearly and accurately and to keep others informed
- Self-starting, capable of working independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a fast-paced team
- Organized and able to prioritize projects and meet multiple deadlines
Pathways.org is seeking a self-started with an entrepreneurial spirit who can help optimize campaigns and content.
This is a full-time position. Salary based on experience.
This position is located in downtown Chicago. Must be local. Position will require one day a week in Glenview, IL facility.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and type DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST– YOUR NAME in the subject line of your e-mail. Please elaborate on your interest in or experience with child, parent or health-related causes.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE