Everything you love about Pathways.org is now just a tap away.
Create a profile for your child, and we’ll recommend content for their exact age, to help track and meet their milestones!
Our FREE App is Award-Winning!
More than 80,000+ downloads by parents, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
The FREE Pathways.org App is AWARD-WINNING!
Winner of 2 W3 Awards and an eHealthcare Award!
Gold W3 award for Best Mobile App for Kids & Families
Silver W3 award for Best Mobile App User Experience
Platinum eHealthcare award for Best Mobile App
Shorty Impact Awards Finalist
Chicago Innovations Awards Finalist
Rated 5 stars in the App Store!
Download today to track and promote your baby’s development.
The reviews are in!
Parents and healthcare providers love the Pathways.org Baby Milestones App.
“Easy to use and great information for all parents. Milestones and games to help with development.” – Parent
“Being a therapist myself, I know Pathways.org is the go-to for child development… and now with the Pathways app, it’s even more helpful.” – Parent and Physical Therapist
“Love the app! Easy way to track milestones and so many resources on how to support my baby! Highly recommend.” – Parent
“We love your app! Especially the weekly reminders of activities to do.” – Parent
“The only milestone app we need. My wife and I just had our first child and Pathways has been the go to. It’s all there, from activities to what to expect. I really like being on the mailing list as well (which is weird to say) because of the level of information that comes through each week!” – Parent
“Best developmental milestone app for all! As an OT/CLC I have been following Pathways.org since their beginning and recommending it to parents and staff alike! I especially like the milestone calendar activities and videos! Informative, fun, easy to navigate and educational! An excellent resource!” – Healthcare Provider
What Can You Find on the Pathways.org App?
Daily updates of baby’s development and progress!
Every day, baby’s home page is updated to recommend activities and resources to support baby’s development at the age and stage they’re in.
- Get new, weekly activities recommended for baby’s exact age.
- Easily access the Tummy Timer to track this important exercise.
- Keep track of baby’s progress through milestone and ability progress graphs.
- Read articles and watch videos about topics for baby’s stage of development.
- Find answers to all of your questions about baby’s development.
New activities recommended every week for baby’s exact age
Pathways.org provides weekly motor, communication, sensory, and feeding activities to support baby at their exact age and stage of development. All activities are reviewed and recommended by expert healthcare providers.
- Receive 3-4 easy and effective weekly activities that have been recommended by expert healthcare providers.
- Watch a video with every activity to see exactly how it should be done.
- Learn the developmental benefits of each activity.
- Track how many times an activity is played each week.
- Save your favorites to play again and again.
Tracking baby’s milestones and abilities has never been easier
Milestones are behavioral or physical checkpoints in children’s development as they grow. Abilities are additional skills your child should be developing. If baby is missing any milestones or several abilities, talk to baby’s healthcare provider to support their development.
- Mark when baby is making progress and completed milestones and abilities.
- Watch videos for each milestone, so you always know what to watch for.
- Automatically adjust for prematurity, so baby’s milestones are accurate for the first 2 years of their life.
- Look ahead at baby’s future milestones, or back at past progress.
The Tummy Timer tracks baby’s daily exercise
Tummy Time is the period during the day your baby spends awake and on their stomach. It is a crucial exercise for baby’s motor, visual, and sensory development.
- The Tummy Timer makes tracking this exercise easier than ever!
- As baby does short spurts of Tummy Time throughout the day, keep track of them on the timer.
- Easily edit, add and delete Tummy Time entries at any time.
- Baby should work up to doing at least an hour of Tummy Time a day by three months of age.
- Baby does Tummy Time every day until they begin crawling.
It’s never too early (or too late) to get baby on the right pathway. Our promise of trusted information, backed up by experts, extends to the mobile app!
• All of our developmental milestones are validated/supported by American Academy of Pediatrics findings.
• All of our resources are developed with and approved by expert pediatric physical and occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists.
• If your child is missing milestones, be sure to talk with your healthcare provider. This app does not substitute being seen regularly by a healthcare professional.
• Pathways.org does not share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.
Download, print, and share this flyer to tell others about the Pathways.org app
A great way to tell patients, clients, friends, family and others about our FREE Baby Development app.
Provide free tools to maximize all children’s motor, sensory, and communication development.
Empower parents to understand and encourage their baby’s development to keep them on track or catch potential delays early.