Everything you love about Pathways.org is now just a tap away.
Create a profile for your child, and we’ll recommend content for their exact age, to help track and meet their milestones!
You can now track milestones, activities and more for multiple children on the app!
Rated 4.9 stars in the App Store! Download today to track and promote your baby’s development.
What Can You Find on the Pathways.org App?
With our brand new app, you can…
Track baby’s milestones & abilities
- Check off milestones and abilities as baby reaches them
- Easily show healthcare professionals baby’s progress
- Find videos and activities designed to help baby reach milestones
Watch videos with tips and activities
- Get new activities every week for baby’s exact age
- Save your favorites to play again and again
- Browse hundreds of videos with activities, tips for parents, and milestones
Explore important baby development topics
- Covering 8 topics of development: Motor, Sensory, Communication, Feeding, Social-Emotional, Play, Executive Function and Tummy Time
- Find and save videos with activities, tips for parents, and milestones
Easily track baby’s Tummy Time
- Use our timer to help baby meet the goal of an hour of Tummy Time each day
- Track daily to ensure Tummy Time is a priority
- Find videos and articles with Tummy Time activities
It’s never too early (or too late) to get baby on the right pathway. Our promise of trusted information, backed up by experts, extends to the mobile app!
• All of our developmental milestones are validated/supported by American Academy of Pediatrics findings.
• All of our resources are developed with and approved by expert pediatric physical and occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists.
• If your child is missing milestones, be sure to talk with your healthcare provider. This app does not substitute being seen regularly by a healthcare professional.
• Pathways.org does not share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.
Download, print, and share this flyer to tell others about the Pathways.org app
A great way to tell patients, clients, friends, family and others about our FREE Baby Development app.
Provide free tools to maximize all children’s motor, sensory, and communication development.
Empower parents to understand and encourage their baby’s development to keep them on track or catch potential delays early.