OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES FOR THE PATHWAYS.ORG SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The sponsor of this contest is Pathways.org. The contest shall be subject to these official contest rules (the “Official Rules”), and by entering, all entrants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Pathways.org. If you do not agree with and accept the Official Rules, you may not enter the contest. Certain restrictions may apply. Please refer to Pathways.org Instagram Page or Pathways.org Facebook Account for official entry and voting periods.
- How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to the PathwaysOrg Instagram account or Pathways.org Facebook account. Follow the instructions given. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the Instagram username or Facebook account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Pathways.org is not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST on End of Entry Period Date as Listed on the Instagram or Facebook Contest Post to be part of the voting period. Limit one entry per person. All received entries become the property of Pathways.org and will not be returned. By entering this Contest, you hereby assign and convey all applicable intellectual property rights in the tagged comments to Pathways.org.
- Eligibility: This contest is open to legal USA residents who are 18 years or older as of the first day of the contest period. Employees (and their immediate household or family members) of Pathways.org and their respective, advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide Pathways.org with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the winning entry and that all eligibility requirements (including parental relationship or guardianship) are met. Void where prohibited.
- Contest and Notification: 1 winner will be selected after 11:59 PM CST on End of Contest Date as Listed on the Contest Post. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Representatives from Pathways.org will conduct the contest; the contest judges will make all final decisions in any and all issues related with this contest. The potential winner will be notified by direct message within 2 business days after contest ends by end of business day. A winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected randomly if (1) a winner cannot be contacted/does not respond by end of business day 2 weeks following end of the contest (2) a winner does not fulfill the eligibility requirements; (3) a winner does not adhere to the Official Rules; and/or (4) if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, refused, or declined. Pathways.org reserves all rights and all decisions of Pathways.org with respect to the Official Rules and the determination of winners are final.
- The Prizes: The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card. Prize substitutions are not allowed, and prizes are not transferable. Only Pathways.org, at their sole discretion, may substitute a prize of equal value due to lack of availability for any given reason. All winners are solely responsible for applicable federal, state and local taxes in connection with the prize in the year in which the prize is awarded. All expenses not specifically mentioned are the responsibility of the winners.
- By entering, contestants agree to release, waive all claims against, indemnify and hold harmless Pathways.org and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the contest. Pathways.org is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest-related materials.
By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their name, voice, submitted photograph, photograph, video, likeness and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Pathways.org and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Pathways.org has neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
- Internet/Fraud/Tampering: If for any reason this contest is not capable of running as planned, or if this contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper playing of the Contest and processing of entries in accordance with these rules, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Pathways.org’s sole opinion, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Pathways.org reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this contest or any portion thereof. In the event this contest is cancelled, Pathways.org will conduct a random drawing to award prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. If such cancellation, termination, modification, or suspension occurs, notification will be posted at the Entry Site.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE (INCLUDING THE ENTRY SITE) OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any entry information collected from the contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with the consent given by entrants at the time of the entry, with these Official Rules.
- Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List, available end of business day 2 weeks following end of contest or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Contest” as the subject line.