Pathways.org Baby Milestones App
A FREE app to help parents, caregivers and healthcare providers track and support baby’s development
Our new, FREE Pathways.org Baby Milestones app brings together accurate and detailed tracking of baby’s development, hundreds of activities to help baby meet their milestones, and expert-approved videos, articles, and answers to common parent questions. Create a profile for your child, and we’ll recommend content for their exact age, to help track and meet their milestones!
Through this app, Pathways.org provides resources that parents and providers can trust, all free of charge. Our developmental milestones are supported by American Academy of Pediatrics findings, and all of our resources are developed with and approved by expert pediatric physical and occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists.
Explore the Pathways.org Baby Milestones app today!
Step 1: Download the app here
The reviews are in! Parents and healthcare providers love the Pathways.org Baby Milestones App.
See what these parents and healthcare providers have to say about our free app:
- “Easy to use and great information for all parents. Milestones and games to help with development.” – Parent
- “Being a therapist myself, I know Pathways.org is the go-to for child development… and now with the Pathways app, it’s even more helpful.” – Parent and Physical Therapist
- “Love the app! Easy way to track milestones and so many resources on how to support my baby! Highly recommend.” – Parent
- “We love your app! Especially the weekly reminders of activities to do.” – Parent
Rated 5 stars in the App Store and 4.8 stars on Google Play!
More than 75,000 downloads by parents, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
The FREE Pathways.org App is AWARD-WINNING!
Winner of the 2 W3 Awards and an eHealthcare Award!
Gold W3 award for Best Mobile App for Kids & Families
Silver W3 award for Best Mobile App User Experience
Platinum eHealthcare award for Best Mobile App
“The work you do at Pathways.org makes an amazing impact on a day-to-day basis with families and clinicians who use this as a tool to make specific recommendations and for family training and empowerment. We add this link to every evaluation we complete in early intervention. Access [to resources] is limited, and the quality of services is highly variability in Early Intervention. This tool makes a difference!” – Allison Liddle, Physical Therapist
What Can You Find on the Pathways.org App?
Daily updates of baby’s development and progress!
Every day, baby’s home page is updated to recommend activities and resources to support baby’s development at the age and stage they’re in.
- Get new, weekly activities recommended for baby’s exact age.
- Easily access the Tummy Timer to track this important exercise.
- Keep track of baby’s progress through milestone and ability progress graphs.
- Read articles and watch videos about topics for baby’s stage of development.
- Find answers to all of your questions about baby’s development.
New activities recommended for baby’s exact age and abilities
Pathways.org automatically provides weekly motor, communication, sensory, and feeding activities to support baby at their exact age and stage of development. All activities are reviewed and recommended by expert healthcare providers.
- Receive 3-4 easy and effective weekly activities that have been recommended by expert healthcare providers.
- Refresh for new activities on demand! Or set a custom automatic refresh to get new activities daily, every 3 days or weekly
- Watch a video with every activity to see exactly how it should be done.
- Learn the developmental benefits of each activity.
- Track how many times an activity is played each week.
- Save your favorites to play again and again.
Tracking baby’s milestones and abilities has never been easier
Milestones are behavioral or physical checkpoints in children’s development as they grow. Abilities are additional skills your child should be developing. If baby is missing any milestones or several abilities, talk to baby’s healthcare provider to support their development.
- Mark when baby is making progress and completed milestones and abilities.
- Watch videos for each milestone, so you always know what to watch for.
- Automatically adjust for prematurity, so baby’s milestones are accurate for the first 2 years of their life.
- Look ahead at baby’s future milestones, or back at past progress.
The Tummy Timer tracks baby’s daily exercise
Tummy Time is the period during the day your baby spends awake and on their stomach. It is a crucial exercise for baby’s motor, visual, and sensory development. The Pathways.org baby milestones app has several features that can help parents make sure their baby is doing Tummy Time:
- The Tummy Timer makes tracking this exercise easier than ever!
- As baby does short spurts of Tummy Time throughout the day, keep track of them on the timer.
- Easily edit, add and delete Tummy Time entries at any time.
- Baby should work up to doing at least an hour of Tummy Time a day by three months of age.
- Baby does Tummy Time every day until they begin crawling.
The Pathways.org Promise
For more than 40 years, Pathways.org has created trusted, reliable and actionable information to help parents track their baby’s development. With social media and blogs, parents can be overwhelmed with information on how to support their baby. When they find information from Pathways.org, they can be sure that it is verified by expert healthcare providers and supported by American Academy of Pediatrics findings.
It’s never too early (or too late) to get baby on the right pathway. Our promise of trusted information, backed up by experts, extends to the mobile app!
• All of our developmental milestones are validated/supported by American Academy of Pediatrics findings.
• All of our resources are developed with and approved by expert pediatric physical and occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists.
• If your child is missing milestones, be sure to talk with your healthcare provider. This app does not substitute being seen regularly by a healthcare professional.
• Pathways.org does not share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.
Provide free tools to maximize all children’s motor, sensory, and communication development.
Empower parents to understand and encourage their baby’s development to keep them on track or catch potential delays early.