Feeding is so important for baby, but it takes time and motor development before they’re ready for different foods.
- This checklist answers common questions like:
- When is baby is ready for finger food?
- If baby starts to sit, what are the best foods for them to eat?
- If baby starts solids, do they still need to nurse?
- Feeding tips and guidance on which foods to give your baby!
All our milestones are supported by American Academy of Pediatrics findings. If you notice your child isn’t meeting any of their milestones, bring this checklist to your healthcare provider to discuss your observations and concerns.