Parents’ Guide to 7 Tips to Make Diaper Changes Easier
If your baby isn’t a fan of diaper changes, we have 7 tips to make them fun and easy! Watch our video to see these tips in action.
Read more in our blog post, My Baby Hates Diaper Changes.
Want to watch more videos about related topics? Click the buttons below!
This video is a part of our Parents’ Guide series. View the entire series for quick videos, packed full of development info and tips.
Read along with the video below!
Does baby hate diaper changes? Use these tips to make it into a pleasant experience!
- Lay baby down slowly so they’re not startled.
- Sing a song and encourage face-to-face contact.
- Describe what you’re doing.
- Point out and name baby’s different body parts.
- Give them a toy to play with.
- Decorate the room.
- Use baby-safe lotion.
Hopefully these tips make diaper changes easier!