You can easily adjust daily activities you already do with your little one to help your baby reach important milestones. Little things can make a big difference in baby’s development.
Encourage baby’s fine and gross motor, sensory, and communication development with daily activities that include:
- Giving baby a quick massage after changing a diaper
- Laying baby down near you so they can explore
- Letting baby get messy with food on their face and hands
- Walking outside to smell, see and hear what’s around them
- Letting them stir the mixing bowl
- Talking to baby about everything you are doing
These are just a few daily activities to help baby’s development. Visit our milestone page to find more information on all baby milestones which are sorted by age and topic.