How to Use Simple Activities to Help Baby’s Development
Even simple activities for baby can promote development!
There are simple motor, communication, and sensory activities for baby at home that can help them reach important milestones.
Encourage fine and gross motor, sensory, and communication development with these daily activities for baby:
- Giving baby a quick massage after changing a diaper
- Laying baby down near you so they can explore
- Letting baby get messy with food on their face and hands
- Walking outside to smell, see and hear what’s around them
- Letting them stir the mixing bowl
- Talking to baby about everything you are doing
These are just a few simple activities for baby to help their development. Visit our milestone page to find more information on all baby milestones, sorted by age and topic.