How to Use Simple Activities to Help Baby’s Development
You can easily adjust daily activities you already do with your little one to help your baby reach important milestones. Little things can make a big difference in baby’s development.
Encourage baby’s fine and gross motor, sensory, and communication development with daily activities that include:
- Giving baby a quick massage after changing a diaper
- Laying baby down near you so they can explore
- Letting baby get messy with food on their face and hands
- Walking outside to smell, see and hear what’s around them
- Letting them stir the mixing bowl
- Talking to baby about everything you are doing
These are just a few daily activities to help baby’s development. Visit our milestone page to find more information on all baby milestones which are sorted by age and topic.