Signs Your Baby is Ready to Crawl
Here are some common signs your baby is ready to crawl!
1. Baby pushes up to straight arm & legs, but can’t move forward yet
2. Baby uses their arms to pull themselves forward with their tummy on the floor
3. Baby gets in a crawling position, then transitions to a sitting position
4. Baby gets in the crawling position with one leg bent, but is still learning how to move their other leg
5. Baby rolls to get a toy across the room; being motivated to move is important!
6. Baby is on their hands & knees, rocking back and forth
Time to get moving!