Pathways.org is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization providing FREE child development information to empower parents and health professionals.
- Our milestones are supported by American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) findings.
- Our games and activities are validated by pediatric physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists.
Learn more about our mission.
Where to Start
Is Your Baby on Track?
Milestones are checkpoints your baby should reach by a certain age. Review our list to make sure your child is on the right track.
- See milestones sorted by age and topic of development.
- Watch our milestone video series to see what each milestone looks like.
Give Your Child a Boost
Meeting milestones is hard work for baby! We’re here to help. Our games and activities encourage your baby’s growth and development every step of the way. They help baby gain the skills they need to reach milestones.
- Visit our baby games calendar for developmentally friendly games to play with baby from birth through their second birthday.
- Sign up for our weekly emails to receive these games (plus weekly tips!)
- Check out our blog for activities and frequently asked parent questions on topics of development.
Tip: Fill out our checklists and bring them to well-baby visits to help start conversations. We want to empower parents like you to have meaningful conversations about your child’s development with pediatricians and other healthcare professionals.
Learn more about how Pathways.org helps
Let’s Get Social
- Our Parent Guide series — short videos with tips on development, great for busy parents
- Videos on Tummy Time, Sensory Integration, Communication, and more
- Available in multiple languages
Brochures, Checklists, and Handouts
- Information and charts to keep track of baby’s progress
- Use our checklists to shape the conversation with your child’s healthcare provider
- 80% of our materials are available in English and Spanish
- Download, print, or order online
Corbett Ryan Pathways.org Pioneer Award – honors individuals who demonstrate excellence in pursuing and achieving quality of life while living with a personal physical challenge
Pathways Pioneer Award – honors outstanding individuals for their extraordinary commitment to assuring the best for all babies’ development